Tkabber-Pack is a Tkabber installer for MS Windows 98/2000/XP.
Note that Tkabber-Pack 0.9.9 due to some reasons does not include a Tcl/Tk runtime. You must have ActiveTcl, WinTclTk or other Tcl/Tk environment installed on your system, and Tkabber Pack provides the rest.
How to install
- Download and install ActiveTcl if it isn't available on your system. It's free of charge and around 20 MB of download.
- Download and install Tkabber-Pack 0.9.9 (1.02 MB)
- Tkabber 0.9.9
- Tkabber Plugins
- Tls 1.5
- Winico 0.5
Unfortunately there are things that I have not been able to get to work on Tkabber for Windows.
If you have any clue on them, please comment it.
- Stream compression support: I didn't try to compile the required libraries.
- GPG support: Unable to compile Tclgpgme, neither on Cygwin or MinGW.
- OSD plugin: since it requires Xosd program, it's unlikely we will ever see it working on Windows.
Those are the tools I used to make Tkabber-Pack
- NSIS 2.01 (Nullsoft Scriptable Install System)
- Psi NSIS installer script by Mircea Ionut Bardac (IceRAM)
- Vim text editor.
Download the scripts I used to create it.
If you find any error, typo or want to contribute with a translation please add a comment here.