Tkabber-Pack is a Tkabber installer for MS Windows 98/2000/XP. It includes all the requirements and all the possible extensions in one single package.
Tkabber-Pack 0.9.8.0 (3.08 MB)
- Tkabber 0.9.8
- Tkabber plugins
- Tcl/Tk 8.4.6
- BWidget 1.7.0
- Tcllib 1.7
- Img 1.3
- Snack 2.2.3
- Tls 1.5
- Winico 0.5
- JAJC emoticons set
- Yahoo emoticons set
- SciTE 1.61 text editor
- Common options preconfigured
Unfortunately there are things that I have not been able to get to work on Tkabber for Windows. If you have any clue on them, please comment it.
- GPG support: Unable to compile Tclgpgme, neither on Cygwin or MinGW.
- OSD plugin: since it requires Xosd program, it's unlikely we will ever see it working on Windows.
Those are the tools I used to make Tkabber-Pack
- NSIS 2.01 (Nullsoft Scriptable Install System)
- Psi NSIS installer script by Mircea Ionut Bardac (IceRAM)
- Cygwin, which includes CVS (Concurrent Versions System) to retrieve the files from Tkabber CVS, diff, find and other nice tools.
- MinGW (Minimalist GNU For Windows) which includes GCC (GNU Compiler Collection) and other tools to compile the binaries and libraries.
- Vim text editor.
Download the scripts I used to create it.
If you find any error, typo or want to contribute with a translation contact me by Jabber on badlop AT jabberes.org.