Tkabber Starpack is a binary file that contains Tkabber, Tcl/Tk, and all other required packages to run Tkabber. So, with this Starpack you do not need to install anything on your computer to use Tkabber. It's also really lightweight, less than 5 megs of download.
This Tkabber Starpack is based on previous work from Kroc and Pat: Tkabber Starkit (homepage). Also colaborated on those Starpacks: Ruslan Rakhmanin (archimed), Pat Thoyts, and Konstantin Khomoutov (kostix).
- Tkabber 0.10.0
- Tkabber plugins 0.10.0
- Tcl/Tk 8.4.13
- BWidget 1.8.0
- Tk_theme 23
- Tls 1.5
- Tcl UDP 1.0.8
- Snack - If you want to have sound in Tkabber, download snack.kit to the same directory that the Tkabber Starpack.
- Img - If you want support for additional image files, download img.kit to the same directory that the Tkabber Starpack.
- Tkabber Starpack 0.10.0 for Microsoft Windows
- Tkabber Starpack 0.10.0 for GNU/Linux x86
- Tkabber Starpack 0.9.9 for Microsoft Windows
- Tkabber Starpack 0.9.9 for GNU/Linux x86
- Tkabber Starpack 0.9.8 for GNU/Linux x86